Soccer Soccer & Soccer.

Share

In the month of June, I decided to write blog once a week, but in July first week I failed to do so.. It’s because of soccer, although i am not big fan of soccer but fan of soccer's fans :) :). Especially I am big fan of fans where their country is not playing world cup but they are maintaining true sprit of the game and supporting other teams. So I need to do lot of follow-ups.

Follow-ups? Why???? Because fans are not that accurate compare to Octopus nor as stable. Octopus predicts the wining team (between Germany any other teams) before start of game and stick with his prediction but fans predict one winning team at the start of the game and two team for final :) The Support is very dynamic.

I happened to watch match between Germany and Argentina at Public community club. Not sure about the % of support for each team but atmosphere was electrifying. I saw many ppl wearing German t-shirts and many wearing Argentina. Member of public were supporting both teams. Even Argentina outside goal was much appreciated. Each goal from Germans was supported as well and the end I came to know all were supporting Germany :) :)

Also I need to do lot of follow-ups on Facebook. Many fans were looking for second team for final, as they declared Brazil as first team at the start of world cup, after Brazil was out; it was declared the winner of match between Germany and Argentina will lift the world cup. But this morning the prediction also went wrong ;) now fans are supporting Spain. Since Octopus is on leave because Germany is out, so I have to do more follow-ups.

See you after world cup......

3 comments:

zuhaib said...

hahah nice one :P joy of neutrality ..

Anonymous said...

I hate it when ppl call it soccer. It "Football" for God sake. The governing body of the sports call it "Football" .... everyone call it "Football", except the alien americans.

Anonymous said...

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/news/its-football-to-you-soccer-to-me--fbintl_ro-soccervsfootball070110.html

Post a Comment