Cricket, Cricket & Cricket ;)

Share

During "soccer" world cup my friends encourage me to write a blog on soccer. Now my friends inspired me to write few words on cricket as well. And by right I should write on cricket world cup also, since I belong to cricket playing nation, it's running in our veins.

So, regardless of the performance of any team, I m again inspired by enthusiasm of my friends. This time I don't feel the "the joy of neutrality”. Now the situation is (in singlish) "die die, have to win every match".
During soccer world cup there were no dictation to team management from our friends nor the directions. May be some of them don’t know the players name, so it’s acceptable. Now for cricket playing eleven is advised on Facebook, moreover people are having discussion on that, arguing with each other, and sometime after 200+ comments they finalized the team as well, regardless of such great discussion, analysis, directions n guidance from our "expert" friends, team management don't accept that 11. Today I happened to read my friend's advice for next match and to my surprise one player is not even in world cup squad :)

May be after winning the toss, captain should check FB atleast once, so they know what to do ;) ;). during inning break they can also have a look, so they know how to chase big totals, or bowl out other team early ;)

Still i am wondering, why Cricket board pay so much to analyst, coach & other supporting staff, when the advice & analysis can be obtain freely on single click :)

I love cricket and off-course its game at end of a day. Players are paid for their performance, in both cases either they win or they loss. Game shouldn't be taken personally; breaking our things (or sometime house owners thing) won’t change the match results ;).

I hope our team can win the world cup, or better team should win otherwise.

3 comments:

Zuhaib said...

hmm good one, cricket fever is all around, die heart fans, close matches and sometime the unexpected defeat of the team which u support.. however the new thing which now pick up is the facebook status updates. its more fun then watching the match :P so after every nervous moment of the game, u will see lots of status on that particular moment.:P

Ali said...

thats true, status update is something which we all love :)

Ali said...

Apart from comments, I dont like the directions and dictation in status. I have seens some guyz, they are trying to send the commands...

Post a Comment